The Community Hub has a core purpose of “working with people in communities to find innovative solutions to lessen people’s vulnerability and help them lead full and fulfilling lives”.
- Community organising and development principles underpin our work and we are led by the individuals and communities we work with.
- Listening to people is at the heart of what we do and we are committed to empowering individuals and communities to make connections and develop networks to strengthen their voices.
- We are interested in hearing from people who want to connect with their communities or who want to develop skills of speaking out for themselves, their family or communities. Our team will work with people using a range of tools including Participatory Mapping sessions and co-production at a street/neighbourhood level to help people and communities develop their own solutions to identified problems.
- We believe that we are stronger together and love working with like-minded people and organisations to bring about change.
- We are passionate about working with people to explore new ways of learning. We believe that everyone can learn so we offer informal learning opportunities, using online badges to develop and accredit people’s ability and skills to speak out and change things for the better for themselves and others.
- We would love to hear from you if you would like to hear more about what we do, how you can get involved, if you would like to commission us to do some work with you or if you would like to become one of our volunteers.
Share this page